This Is Great For The Whole Family! A Healthy Family Is A Happy Family!
Simple yet sensible tips:
- Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.'
- Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Help the needy. Be generous ! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker!'
Stick to basic diet principals: Avoid simple sugars and syrups, choose only 100% whole grains, eat only lean proteins. Eat plenty of fruit and vegetables every day.
Some of my favorite things:
- Turkey Breast : Lean turkey breasts fulfill more than ½ of most individual’s daily protein needs. An added bonus: Niacin may help increase your HDL cholesterol, which also reducing your bad LDL cholesterol.
- Canned Salmon: Canned salmon provides healthy fats, is high in omega-3's and a good alternative to fresh.
- Kale: Health benefits include: calcium, vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C and K, manganese, fiber, folate, iron and potassium.
- Butternut Squash: Health benefits include: vitamins A, B1, B3, B6, C and E, folate, calcium, potassium, selenium, manganese and fiber. Butternut squash can be roasted as a delicious autumnal side dish or pureed into soup.
- Watermelon: Watermelon has the combination of salts, minerals and natural sugars that helps with hydration.
- Pineapple: This fruit is packed with bromelain, with potent anti-inflammatory powers.
- Mangoes: Mangoes contains 135 calories and they’re a good source of vitamins A, B6, and C, plus fiber.
- Cucumber: Cucumber flesh is mainly composed of water , vitamin C and caffeic acid, that helps to soothe skin irritations and reduces swelling.
Green tea: It has anti-aging properties. Switching to green tea can keep your skin youthful for a longer time.
Parsley Tea: Parsley tea helps in detoxification. It helps in flushing out of toxins from the body. Parsley tea is rich in vitamin C, which supports the absorption of İron in the body.
Here's how to make Parsley Tea:
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over the plant material to be infused. Allow it to stand for about 5 minutes and then strain the tea.Drink it hot. You can add 1-2 drops of lemon juice.
This is something new for me and I've grown to love it! Wheat Grass Juice!
Here are a couple of recipes!
Sweet Grass Special
* 2 large red apples
*1 large orange
*1 teaspoon certified organic honey
*pinch finely ground cinnamon
* 1 ounce shot of fresh wheatgrass juice
Juice apples and orange in standard juicer. Combine apple, orange and wheatgrass juices in a pitcher and stir to combine. Warm honey until it liquefies and mix into juices. Pour into individual glasses and dust lightly with cinnamon.
* 1 ounce shot of fresh organic wheatgrass juice
* 6 ounces fresh carrot juice
Mix juices together and drink while fresh. Enjoy!
Wishing everyone a wonderful summer! Enjoy it and take care of your health!
To Learn More About Healthy Weight Loss Tips, Fitness,
Beauty Secrets & Delicious Recipes,
Sign Up For My Exclusive Newsletter & Updates!
Did You Find This Article Of Value? Sign Up For My FREE Blog Updates!